Emerald Rotifer Diet
- Spray dried fine Chlorella powder
- Axenic culture production (Patented process)
- Designed for high and low density rotifer cultivation
- Long shelf life
- Stable production
How to use daesang chlorella power in Rotifer Cultivation
- Blend EMERALD with fresh water using electric mixer for 5 minutes.
- Allow settle for 5 minutes, then mix again for 2 min.
- The prepared suspension is recommended to be stored in refrigerator and used within 48 hours.
- *The maximum mixing ratio of the Chlorella powder is up to 120g/1L
- Vitamin B-12: > 10 μg/g
- Package Size: 2.5 kg Foil Bag
- Cell Size: 2-10 μm
Use peristaltic pump for continuous feeding (recommended) or feed 4-6 times/day intermittently.
- Temperature: 26.5-28°C
- Salinity: 18-35ppt (depending on local strain and conditions)
- Concentration of oxygen: Over 4ppm
- Recommended initial rotifer density: 300-500 ind./ml
Shelf life & storage
- Shelf life: 24 months from production date
- Storage: Emerald should be kept in dark, and dry and cool place (below 25°c). Consume within 60 days of opening.